3,000 and Beyond
You guys are incredible. I really can’t say that enough. Not only are there now more than 3,000 people who have added THE GODDESS TEST to their Goodreads account, but we’re nearly at 3,200!
So, as promised, I’ll post an extra scene from sometime during or before TGT. I’m going to wait to post it until after the release (April 26th) just so that the people who haven’t had the chance to read the ARC will be able to read the scene when it goes up. BUT – and it’s a fun one – YOU GUYS get to choose which scene you’d like.
I’ve made a preliminary list of ones I think might be interesting (if you haven’t read the ARC of TGT yet, don’t read it, because it does contain a few mildly spoilery bits, though I tried to be as vague as possible – hopefully not TOO vague). However, if you have suggestions, please mention them in the comments, and if it would make a good extra scene, then I’ll add them to the pile.
For your consideration, listed in chronological order…
– Kate’s mother/Sofia, when Sofia is taking care of her while Kate’s at the ‘party’.
– Henry/Diana, before the dreams begin.
– Ava/the council, before she comes back the second time.
– Henry/the council, before he confronts Kate and tells her about one of the tests.
– Ava/Nicholas, when he fends her off before the picnic.
– Henry/the council, before Kate wakes up ‘after’.
If you have any additional scenes you’d like to see, let me know in the comments, and I’ll add them in. You have a week (until Monday, April 18th) to suggest more ideas, and then I’ll open them all to voting for two weeks (until Tuesday, May 3rd) to give everyone time to read THE GODDESS TEST and vote. And then I’ll work my butt off until you guys have an extra scene.
Again, thank you guys so, SO much. You’re incredible, and you all totally deserve this and way, way more.